07 October 2015

Good news and bad news


So the sciatic pain about which I complained in August is gone, at least for the time being. However, the routine x‐ray of my lower back incidentally revealed what look like calculi in my kidney, so now I have an appointment with a urologist too. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. 🙂

🖻 Uncredited frontispiece in De ischiade nervosa commentarius, by Domenico Cotugno, Vienna: Apud Rudolphum Gräffer, 1770. (In the public domain.)

Previously
• “Sciatica I have,” 21 Aug. 2015.
• “Sciatica ideographs,” 25 Aug. 2015.
• “It seems a warm shower…,” 26 Aug. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but all comments on all articles are moderated, so quarrelsome or irrelevant ones might not be published. (If you believe this to be censorship or squelching of free speech, please open a blog of your own with any of the many sites that offer free accounts, and comment to your heart’s content.)