06 May 2010

Passover sweets.

Photograph by Elyaqim Mosheh Adam. The best Passover pastries I’d ever had in my life.
Community Passover seder (ליל הסדר של פסח), the Jewish Center of Jackson Heights,
37-06 77th Street, Jackson Heights, 29 March 2010.

As I was later captured on video telling friends, these and others consumed that night were probably the best Passover pastries I’d ever had in my life. See more of my pictures of the community Passover seder at the Jewish Center of Jackson Heights.

Previously

Related

• Last modified 28 March 2012.
• A version of this article is reproduced at webcitation.org/5pXbAkQGJ.
• Additional comments on this article may be available on Google Buzz, FriendFeed, Jaiku (and Google Buzz and FriendFeed), and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but all comments on all articles are moderated, so quarrelsome or irrelevant ones might not be published. (If you believe this to be censorship or squelching of free speech, please open a blog of your own with any of the many sites that offer free accounts, and comment to your heart’s content.)