16 March 2015

💤 I dreamed I was having a big celebratory meal at an Asian restaurant with many friends present and showing off a sexy new boyfriend seated next to me whom I’d invited as my date. Unfortunately, he got up to go to the washroom and never returned. I even checked in the two washrooms and couldn’t find him. I was so embarrassed that I ate alone at a largish table in an entirely different part of the restaurant, although I was later joined by other customers and, eventually, friends of mine from the party. At least the food was good (and it was only a dream). 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but all comments on all articles are moderated, so quarrelsome or irrelevant ones might not be published. (If you believe this to be censorship or squelching of free speech, please open a blog of your own with any of the many sites that offer free accounts, and comment to your heart’s content.)